Are you excited by solving technical challenges that come with building a scalable, highly available, performant platform used by millions of users worldwide? Come join us at Autodesk! Autodesk’s Customers Platforms & Data group is seeking a passionate Senior software engineer to join a team of diverse, smart, and driven engineers who are responsible for building a consumption and metering platform to support consumption-based business models at Autodesk.
This engineer will collaborate within a high-performing Scrum team where the code, infrastructure, and services you develop will have a direct, positive impact on millions of users of our products. This experience is key to our business and one of our top initiatives around transformation and customer experience.
• Experience with delivering highly available, scalable, distributed systems and microservices in a production setting
• Work closely with architects and technical product managers to translate overall system architecture and product requirements into well-designed and implemented software components
• Take ownership of the implementation of individual software components, with a high emphasis on quality, test-driven development, and sound software engineering practices
• Participate in software design reviews, you conduct peer code reviews and provide input and feedback to other members of the development team
• Write unit, functional, regression tests for the code you create, and you contribute to the test automation, continuous integration, and deployment processes together with everyone else in the development team
• Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products and components developed and completed with best in class software development
• Excellent technical problem-solving skills and aptitude to learn new technologies and methodologies
• Low tolerance for inefficiency and the burning desire to automate anything that can be automated
• Creative, collaborative, and product-focused
• A real passion for making simple, robust, and scalable platforms used by other engineering teams
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
• 5+ years of software engineering experience
• Experience with Java
• Broad knowledge of AWS, server programming, databases, and cloud architectures
• Work on development and deployment of system features and QA automation framework
• Experience working with container frameworks (Docker) or CD frameworks (Eg. Spinnaker)
• Experience with microservices and RESTful web services
• Experience developing/designing performant middleware components
• Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
• Self-starter, with a quick learning curve
• Team-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Technology stack: Java/Spring, AWS
• Experience with Jenkins, GitHub, and Artifactory
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
- Salary Offer: *********
- Total Years Experience : 5 to 10 years, More Than 10 years